Through the Lens of Serendipity is my newest book and it was just released on May 3, 2019. I am so excited to share this book with you. It takes the ideas in The Path to Serendipity and expands on them to help others discover the best in themselves.
Purchase a signed copy here!
Through the Lens of Serendipity
Purchase a signed copy of Through the Lens of Serendipity. The price includes shipping anywhere in the continental United States. Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for discounted bulk prices, or for shipping costs outside of the continental United States.
The stories, research, and lessons included in Through the Lens of Serendipity helps us accomplish these eight goals:
- Know that there is always more to someone’s story than what meets the eye.
- Review (or learn about) Glasser’s five basic needs and expand on that learning by understanding how to change how we are thinking and feeling.
- Understand that looking for the good in all people benefits more than just the people around you—it benefits you as well.
- Begin to understand how our brains work and why someone might choose fight, flight, or freeze over pausing and problem-solving.
- Understand what trauma is and that the same compassion and supports that those who have been affected by trauma need benefit ALL people.
- Know that others’ past experiences change their view on the world, their perceptions of others, and motivate their own self-preserving behaviors. And our own past experiences
change our view of the world.
- Understand that we impact each other with our behavior, and this impact can be negative or positive.
- Passionately believe that in order to support everyone, we have to HANDLE each other with care.
Hope is everything
No shoulda’ needed
Do things differently
Listen to understand
Watch this quick video for more information: