To me, 40 is…
- Going from “what do I have to do?” to “what do I get to do?”
- Embracing mistakes rather than being embaressed of them
- Figuring out how to make sure I NEVER wish a day, an hour, a minute away. They are too precious.
- Accepting who I am–the good, the bad, and the ugly.
- Understanding that learning and growth will never end, and being excited rather than annoyed by that.
- Smiling as often as possible.
- Laughing as often as possible.
- Crying sometimes.
- Letting the ups and downs of life wash over me and finding peace in not being in charge of everything.
Welcome to my life 40, I think you are going to like it here!